Discovering the amazing Route 40 North!
Trip Code :
- Trip Includes
Discovering the amazing Route 40 North!
No details found.
MENDOZAArrival at Mendoza airport and transfer to hotel. Lodging and accommodation. Free time. Optional dinner at Wine Bar. Overnight in Mendoza city.
MENDOZA - FULL DAY WINE EXPERIENCEEarly in the morning, we will meet the oenologist who will accompany us throughout the tour. We will depart to Mendoza’s agricultural oasis and will visit two prestigious wineries, of wine’s circuit. We will visit its facilities and be able to participate in a guided wine tasting, during which we will begin to familiarize ourselves with the local’s wines, and its elaboration process. Our guide will explain us the technique of wine tasting, wine production techniques, the importance of the cork in the bottle and the correct way to handle a glass in order to taste wine. At noon, we will have lunch in a recognized winery, where we will enjoy an unforgettable gastronomic experience. In the afternoon, we will be able to visit other winery and enjoy a wine tasting session. As the sun sets behind the Andes mountains, we will return to the hotel. Overnight in Mendoza city.
MENDOZA – TREKKING CASCADA OF RAVINEAfter breakfast, we will depart from Mendoza city to Potrerillos Valley, we will arrive to the activities base in front of Mendoza river, and near Potrerillos’s Dam, where we will enjoy an outstanding sightseeing, will enjoy a trekking or walk along pathways between mountains, and the possibility to complete the activity with rappel descent, meters from a waterfall. We can appreciate the flora and fauna of mountain, our guides will show you the safest way to appreciate the Cordón del Plata. For the adventure lovers, we will rappelling 18 meters on the wall of the waterfall Quebrada del Salto. Return in the afternoon to Mendoza city. Overnight in Mendoza city.
MENDOZA/SAN JUANBreakfast and transfer to bus station of Mendoza city to take our bus to San Juan. Arrival and transfer to our hotel. Early in the afternoon we will do a Great City Tour where we will visit the center of downtown San Juan with birth place Sarmiento, Cathedral, Auditorio Juan Victoria, Convention Hall, Santiago Graffigna Museum, guided tour wine tasting. Ullum dam. We will visit olive groves where we will see the craftsmanship of oil and tasting of olive oil and other products. On the way the irrigation system is observed dripping non traditional crops. Visit the Quebrada del Zonda and return to the city. Overnight in San Juan.
SAN JUAN / VALLE FÈRTILBreakfast and transfer to Valle Fèrtil visiting the Santuario of La Difunta Correa, Marayes, Las Tumanas. Lodging in Hosteria Valle Fèrtil. Early in the afternoon, we will visit Ischigualasto Provincial Park (Moon Valley). Return to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight in Valle Fèrtil.
VALLE FÈRTIL / VILLA UNIÒNBreakfast and Talampaya National Park. Time for lunch. Departure to Villa Uniòn. Accommodation in Hotel Pircas Negras. Dinner. Overnight in Villa Unión.
VILLA UNIÒN / LA RIOJA / BELÉNAfter breakfast, we will depart towards the Province of Catamarca, passing in the way Chilecito and Cuesta de Miranda. Arrival in Belén and accommodation. Overnight in Belén.
BELÉN / CATAMARCABreakfast and departure for Caminos del Inca (Inca Trails). Upcoming to London, the second oldest town in the country and head of the Belén Department is the Shinkal del Quimivil, a monumental archaeological park built and inhabited by the incas . A derivation of Camino del Inca linking it with the capital of Inca Empire, Cuzco. We will see extraordinary landscapes. Overnight in Catamarca.
CATAMARCA / SAN MIGUEL DE TUCUMÁNBreakfast and transfer to bus station to take our bus to Tucumán. Arrival and lodging. In the afternoon, we will visit the San Miguel de Tucumán. It has been declared “Historic City‟ in 1999 because of its richness in patrimonial heritage. This tour invites us to discover the capital of Tucumán, protagonist of the Argentine National History and owner of an important patrimonial legacy. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tucumán.
SAN MIGUEL DE TUCUMÁN / QUILMES RUINS AND TUCUMAN´S CELLAR WINERIES / TAFÍ DEL VALLEBreakfast. We will leave the hotel to Calchaquìes Valleys across Quebrada de Los Sosa (ravine) and will stop in “El indio” Monument, we will continue until El Mollar to visit “Los Menhires” and Tafí del Valle, a quaint little town, continuing by Amaicha del Valle where we will visit the “Pachamama Museum” and will continue until Quilmes Ruins, sacred town. Here, we will walk the place which were the last bastion of resistance of the original people against the spanish conquerors. We will visit a wine cellar in the Tucumán Calchaquí Valley. Accommodation. Overnight in Tafí del Valle.
TAFÍ DEL VALLE / SAN MIGUEL DE TUCUMÁNIn Tafì del Valle, the ancestral working techniques are still preserved, thus maintaining a tradition of craftsmanship. We will visit local craftsmen. We will ascend the Provincial Route 307 to the Quebradita for the “Tour of Pachamama”, a tour of the roots of this land and its fruits. After lunch, we will take the road to Las Carreras to continue the visit to the artisans and producers of the Valley. Return to San Miguel de Tucumán. Overnight in Tucumán.
SAN MIGUEL DE TUCUMÁN – TRANSFER OUTBreakfast and transfer to airport to take flight to return.
- Transfers in/out in Mendoza – regular service
- 03 nights in Mendoza in hotel to selection with breakfast
- Full day Wine Route in Valle de Uco – regular service with enology guide
- Trekking in Cascada ravine in Potrerillos spot – regular service
- Ticket to regular bus MDZ/UAQ
- Transfer in UAQ bus terminal/hotel – regular service
- 01 night in San Juan in hotel to selection with breakfast
- Great tour in San Juan – private service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- 01 night in Valle Fèrtil hostal with breakfast
- Visit to Ischigualasto Provincial Park – private service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- 01 night in Pircas Negras hotel with breakfast
- Visit to Talampaya National Park – private service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- Visit to Cuesta de Miranda and Chilecito– private service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- 01 night in Belén in hotel with breakfast
- 01 night in Catamarca in hotel with breakfast
- Visit to Shinkal del Quimivil – private service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- Ticket to regular bus Catamarca/Tucumán
- 02 nights in Tucumán city in hotel to selection with breakfast
- City tour in San Miguel de Tucumán – regular service with English/Spanish speaking guide
- Visit to Independence Historic House in Tucumán – regular service
- 01 night in Tafí del Valle in hotel to selection with breakfast
- Excursion to Quilmes Ruins, Los Menhires Park – regular services with English/Spanish speaking guide
- Visit to Tucumán cellar winery
- MEALS: 01 LUNCH, 01 LUNCH BOX, 02 DINNERS