• The Safari Bike is a bike ride through the high fields of the Estancia 25 de Mayo Nature Reserve, where we can see PatagoniaTour Details
- Trip Includes
• The Safari Bike is a bike ride through the high fields of the Estancia 25 de
Mayo Nature Reserve, where we can see Patagonia in all its splendor, marveling
at the landscapes and animals that inhabit these lands.
• We leave El Calafate in 4×4 vehicles heading south, through the valley of the
Calafate stream. After a 15km ascent, we reach La Seccion de Estancia 25 de
Mayo, where the MTB bikes await us.
• After the technical talk, we set off on bicycles for an excursion that will allow
us to see a wide variety of fauna: guanacos, foxes, rheas, condors and eagles.
• Crossing the Valley of the Guanacos, and with an imposing view of the Verlika
and Baguales hills, we reach a chenque (old Tehuelche burial site) where we will
stop to rest, hydrate and contemplate the vastness of Patagonia. Finally, we
return to La Seccion, where they wait for us with lunch before descending back to
El Calafate by 4×4 vehicle.
– Daily departures at 9 am
– Duration: 5 hours
– 16km bicycle route (2h)
– Slopes up to 200 meters
No details found.
- Lunch at estancia